Thảo luận Wiktionary:Guestbook for non-Vietnamese speakers
- You mean bún chả giò? I agree wholeheartedly. – Nguyễn Xuân Minh (thảo luận, đóng góp) 03:54, ngày 26 tháng 12 năm 2006 (UTC)
- Child abuse: lạm dụng trẻ em or ngược đãi trẻ em. I think the latter is closer in meaning, since lạm dụng also means "misuse", so the former could refer to things like child trafficking, which is a broader topic. – Nguyễn Xuân Minh (thảo luận, đóng góp) 04:40, ngày 24 tháng 6 năm 2007 (UTC)
- Not sure... maybe chủ nghĩa chống giới tính (literally, doctrine against sex) or chủ nghĩa chống giao cấu (doctrine against intercourse)? I'm almost certain this word has never been translated into Vietnamese before.
:^)– Nguyễn Xuân Minh (thảo luận, đóng góp) 06:02, ngày 21 tháng 1 năm 2008 (UTC)
xin chào, j'ai deux demandes :
- Mon robot a nettoyé les doubles redirections cette semaine, il peut le faire tous les jours et demande donc le botflag.
Il reste 4 doubles redirections qui sont protégées, un administrateur doit donc les traiter manuellement.JackPotte (thảo luận) 22:12, ngày 13 tháng 8 năm 2010 (UTC)
Nouveau gadget : Mediawiki:WiktSidebarTranslation.js[sửa]
Tout juste traduit du Wiktionary anglophone, à importer sur en:MediaWiki:Gadget-WiktSidebarTranslation.js (ou fr:MediaWiki:Gadget-WiktSidebarTranslation.js) : il traduit les liens interwikis en français (idéal si on a jamais installé de polices de caractères). JackPotte (thảo luận) 01:54, ngày 20 tháng 8 năm 2010 (UTC)
Invitation to join the UCoC Roundtable Discussions[sửa]
You are invited to participate in the Roundtable Discussions about how to enforce the Universal Code of Conduct within the Wikimedia movement. There are two Zoom calls scheduled at 15 May and 29 May, both at 15:00-16.30 UTC. Please sign your name here if you are interested. Should you have any questions, please contact RamzyM (WMF). Thank you! MediaWiki message delivery (thảo luận) 21:48, ngày 5 tháng 5 năm 2021 (UTC)
Invitation to join the 12 June UCoC Roundtable discussion[sửa]
Dear Wikimedians: you are invited to participate in the next Roundtable discussion on the Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC). The next iteration would be held on Saturday, 12 June 2021, on 05.00-06.30 UTC (see your local time here). The forum would discuss how to enforce the Code of Conduct across Wikimedia projects and communities. Should you have any question, please direct it to Ramzy Muliawan. See you there! MediaWiki message delivery (thảo luận) 09:44, ngày 3 tháng 6 năm 2021 (UTC)
Universal Code of Conduct News – Issue 2[sửa]
Universal Code of Conduct News
Issue 2, July 2021Read the full newsletter
Welcome to the second issue of Universal Code of Conduct News! This newsletter will help Wikimedians stay involved with the development of the new code and will distribute relevant news, research, and upcoming events related to the UCoC.
If you haven’t already, please remember to subscribe here if you would like to be notified about future editions of the newsletter, and also leave your username here if you’d like to be contacted to help with translations in the future.
Should you have any question regarding the UCoC, please direct it to the Movement Strategy & Governance facilitator for the ESEAP region, RamzyM (WMF).
Call for Candidates for the Movement Charter Drafting Committee[sửa]
Movement Strategy announces the Call for Candidates for the Movement Charter Drafting Committee. The Call opens August 2, 2021 and closes September 1, 2021.
The Committee is expected to represent diversity in the Movement. Diversity includes gender, language, geography, and experience. This comprises participation in projects, affiliates, and the Wikimedia Foundation.
English fluency is not required to become a member. If needed, translation and interpretation support is provided. Members will receive an allowance to offset participation costs. It is US$100 every two months.
We are looking for people who have some of the following skills:
- Know how to write collaboratively. (demonstrated experience is a plus)
- Are ready to find compromises.
- Focus on inclusion and diversity.
- Have knowledge of community consultations.
- Have intercultural communication experience.
- Have governance or organization experience in non-profits or communities.
- Have experience negotiating with different parties.
The Committee is expected to start with 15 people. If there are 20 or more candidates, a mixed election and selection process will happen. If there are 19 or fewer candidates, then the process of selection without election takes place.
Will you help move Wikimedia forward in this important role? Submit your candidacy starting from next week here. Please contact strategy2030Bản mẫu:atwikimedia.org or Ramzy Muliawan, Movement Strategy and Governance facilitator for the ESEAP region, with questions.
Delay of the 2021 WMF Board of Trustees election[sửa]
We are reaching out to you today regarding the 2021 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees election. This election was due to open on August 4th. Due to some technical issues with SecurePoll, the election must be delayed by two weeks. This means we plan to launch the election on August 18th, which is the day after Wikimania concludes.
For information on the technical issues, you can see the Phabricator ticket.
We are truly sorry for this delay and hope that we will get back on schedule on August 18th. We are in touch with the Elections Committee and the candidates to coordinate next steps. We will update the Board election Talk page and Telegram channel as we know more.